I saw these two adorable babies at Lake Arrowhead the other day - along with their three siblings who I also took photos of. I mean this one adorable baby and four siblings. Same duck different pose.
So far this season I've seen a mother and five babies at Lake Arrowhead, and a mother and one baby at Lake Gregory.
So far this season I've seen a mother and five babies at Lake Arrowhead, and a mother and one baby at Lake Gregory.
13 comments:
This is cute and I love how the colors came out!
oh it's all so beautiful Sandy right down to the flow of water, beautiful ...I'll catch up eventually missed your lovely photos ;)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh!!!!! Just too, too, too feakin' cute.... Precious..... Adorable.....
Thank you!!!!
Hugs,
Tessa
And oh yes, the photo composition is beautiful too. I got carried away with just the little 'main character'! -grin-
The water, the movement, the rocks, the moss, the brilliant color, etc. Love it! Your photos make me want to seek out the brightest colors, and then enhance them. Because not all my photos come out, showing brilliance.
Isn't this blog photography fun????????? Yes, it is!!!!
Hugs,
Tessa
These photos are beautiful, Sandy! I love the colors!
oh be still my heart!
what is not to love!
thanks so much every one. Every day i walk the lake now i see baby ducks but I can't believe how quick they grow.
Sandy I'm still on http://outofsightl.blogspot.ca/ although if you click my name it will take you to blogger arrrrgh
Hi Lorraine, I've been there and commented on I think 3 of your posts - maybe you didn't see them - i was there yesterday. Glad u are back.
i didn't do anything to those colors -that's what they look like over at lake arrowhead
thanks Lorraine - and i've enjoyed your posts lately - gladl you're back.
it is fun, i agree Tessa! These were just the natural colors over there at the lake. I love the way they change according to the sunlight and the algae moss near the shore.
…so cute! You just want to scoop them up!
Post a Comment