Tuesday, June 9, 2015

WHAT A FUN FUN FUN VIDEO - HOPE U HAVE THE TIME TO WATCH IT....



And besides the video -wanted to post some pics of one of the two houses I would have moved into if the inside would have worked out for us.  Up here in the mountains one of our requirements is central




heating - no wall heaters - it gets darn cold - both of these houses had wall heaters - which is the first drawback - ...and there were other issues.

Anyway this is one of my favorite outside areas where I would have loved living.

but first the VIDEO

sorry some how the video got put in the wrong place - anyway - the house itself definitely needed some paint - and inside - according to what i read it has a lot of rooms and a good size master bedroom.

but upstairs there was hardly any room for my dining room table - that's all that would have fit upstairs.  There were three levels.  sorry if i duplicated some.  This is one of the two houses i have seen since we moved here that I would have considered moving for - ...i like lots of yard and a good monthly price.




This house - it wasn't so much the house but the yard - i LOVED the yard - but moving into the house would be quite a project. (I really don't want to move but one of my hobbies ever since we sold our house is always looking for the "perfect house" up here in the mountains. The outside of houses is more important to me than the inside. I love being outside and doing yard work and watching birds. As long as the interior is half way decent and fits us size wise - that's all i care about. I would have loved to play around in this yard - the bridge also is over a seasonal creek.

 The building in the front of the pics is a storage shed since there is no garage. Very few houses up here where we live actually have garages. Usually enough room for three cars to park and somewhere on the property a storage shed. A lot of the newer houses have garages but not the old ones that I look at. I like the charm of older cabins and the price.

 We saw this before we sent to San FRancisco last October - I kind of thought that if it was still available when we got back (a week later) I might ask to see the inside. By the time we got home it had been rented.  Somehow this post got screwed up with text, pictures and video not lining up...  Can you imagine moving into this house with all the stairs and narrow walkways and then the stairs once you get to the house - that was the biggest drawback for me.  The parking would be way up here - way far away from the house.

hauling groceries every time you go to the store would have been quite a work out - but still...I wonder...if it had still been available when we got home - i might have considered it - not sure Mike would have.  The storage area is that yellow building a ways down.

6 comments:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Being older, and knowing that everyone will someday be older also...... My first thought is to the future. Needless to say, navigating alllllllll those stairs, would get harder and harder, with the years.

Plus, on a sunny, dry day, those stairs would be one thing. But on a rainy, colder day... With slippery fallen leaves underfoot, and etc..... They could be treacherous.

So, I am kind of glad, you missed out on it. :-)))))))))))))))))

C-u-t-e video!

Connie said...

That's a pretty house and location, but my knees could not handle those stairs at all. Our next place and probably last place will have no stairs.

Love the song in the video. That was fun to watch.

sandy said...

I agree - imagine those stairs with snow or ice! If it was down where our house was before we sold I would have loved that yard. The house - not so much but the yard yes. There are times I'm tired of having a two story house - I never had a 2 story until we started renting. It is really hard in the mountains to find a house on one level. I've seen very few of them.

cat's momma said...

LOVE the video...saw lots of those movies...love how it's edited...yay!
Too many stairs! When my knees were giving me such trouble, I could NOT have taken those stairs. I really like the house you are in right now. I understand about wanting one level, but yours is really cool!

Vagabonde said...

Have been away without my computer so am trying to catch up. I looked at the houses you showed – some are very picturesque but, as you say, all the stairs are a drawback. I am not sure I understand if you are trying to buy a new house, rent one or get a summer home. The area looks beautiful though. I hope you find what will be the right place for you.

sandy said...

Not in the market at all actually - i like where I live - but after selling a house a few years back I don't want to buy again - only rent. I got in the habit of looking for rentals way back in 2010 - and I still do it basically just for fun - looking to see what is available in the area. ...

Labels

12 tomatoe site (1) agua fria (1) around town (2) Arrowbear (1) Arroyo Grande (2) art (1) artsy art (1) atascadero (2) autumn (1) autumn birds (1) Avila Beach (1) back deck (1) Balboa Island (1) beanie (4) bears (1) Bend (10) bend daily front porch (1) big bear (1) Big Bear City (1) bird (1) bird farm (1) bird farm magnolia (1) bird house (1) birds (2) blue (1) blue jay (1) botanical gardens (1) burnt mill road (1) ca (1) california (2) Cambria (1) carrie's garden (1) cat (5) cats (2) cayucos (1) cedar glen (7) cedar pines park (1) central coast (3) central coast visit (1) chicken lime and cilantro (1) christmas (1) city scenes (2) claremont (23) Claremont front porch (1) coast (2) Corona (1) Corral (1) Covina (3) crestline (9) crestline front porch (1) crochet. (1) daffodils (1) dailiy front porch (1) daily (1) daily front porch (36) daily front porch CLAREMONT (1) daily front porch claremont (1) daily front porch COVINA (1) Daily porch (2) dog (1) doggie day care (1) dogs (1) drone over china (1) duarte (1) fall (1) fall 2015 (1) family garden (1) favorite house #1 (1) ferry (1) fog (1) front porch (78) front porch Bend (1) front porch crestline (1) front porch daily (5) front porch deck crestline (1) front porch Laverne (1) front porch post (6) front porch rim forest (1) front porch SLO (1) front porch Upland (1) Front Porches (1) frontp porch (1) glendora (1) granddaughters (1) grandson (1) great falls (1) green valley lake (1) grobeak (1) halcyon (1) heaps peak (1) heron (1) horse (1) hummingbirds (1) hwy 38 (1) ice (1) jake (1) keller peak (1) kinkade (1) kittens (3) la maison boheme (1) lake arrowhead (9) lake arrowhead. (1) Lake Gregory area (1) lake gregory dogs (1) laugh a lot (1) Laverne (5) leaves. claremont (1) local (1) lopez lake (1) love birds (1) mac and jake (1) mackenzie (1) Magnolia Bird farm (1) mansion redlands (1) mice (1) mirror pond (1) monrovia (3) montana (1) morro bay gallery (1) mountain rim (1) mountain towns (1) mountains (1) mouse (1) ms. feral (1) mt. baldy (3) my street (1) Northwest Crossing (1) oak glen (3) ocean (1) oceano (1) olalla (2) Ontario (4) Oregon (5) Oro (1) parrots (1) paso robles (4) pelicans (2) PET pacific electric trail (1) pets (1) Pismo Beach (1) Pismo trip (1) playground (1) port orchard (3) poulsbo (1) Prescott (1) rainbow (1) Redlands (5) rim highway (1) rim of the world (1) riverside (6) roosters (1) RUNNING SPRINGS (1) san antonio heights (1) san luis obispo (5) san simeon (1) santa barbara courthouse (1) santa's village (1) seagulls (1) seahawks (1) seattle (4) sky park (1) SLO (3) snow (2) snow in March (1) snow white (1) squirrel (1) sugarloaf (1) sunset (3) tacoma (2) temecula (1) Templeton (1) Thompson creek trail (1) thunder snow (1) toni's (1) tulips (1) Twin Peaks (3) typewriter (1) Upland (8) valentine's day (1) valley of moon (1) vashon island (1) VOE (1) walk (1) washington (1) western bluebird (1) wrightwood (6) WW (1) zebras (2)