Recently walked by here in a neighborhood in Redlands.
We did get snow and more is expected next week. We didn't get that much but there is still some on the ground. I had never experienced Thunder Snow and lightning in a snow storm - it was quite spectacular - and then the winds came last night - heavy winds.
We are heading up the mountain to another community and I'm sure we will encounter a lot more snow at a higher altitude.
There are two cats playing - a black one which is hard to spot and an orange one.
So this was our big snow storm - ...lol
This first pic is just 2 houses on the left down from my house. So we probably got 1". I'm glad we didn't 'get a lot because a bigger one is coming next week with 6 to 8 inches or so they say. However, this road here - is pretty much ice - I'm glad we have a jeep because people were actually sliding on it.
The last time we had ice like this was the first winter we moved in. It took days to melt - and it was about 3" thick.
We did get snow and more is expected next week. We didn't get that much but there is still some on the ground. I had never experienced Thunder Snow and lightning in a snow storm - it was quite spectacular - and then the winds came last night - heavy winds.
We are heading up the mountain to another community and I'm sure we will encounter a lot more snow at a higher altitude.
There are two cats playing - a black one which is hard to spot and an orange one.
So this was our big snow storm - ...lol
This first pic is just 2 houses on the left down from my house. So we probably got 1". I'm glad we didn't 'get a lot because a bigger one is coming next week with 6 to 8 inches or so they say. However, this road here - is pretty much ice - I'm glad we have a jeep because people were actually sliding on it.
The last time we had ice like this was the first winter we moved in. It took days to melt - and it was about 3" thick.
6 comments:
Oh how pretty! Just a little would be nice here. I only remember one Thanksgiving here where it snowed.
I spotted Mr. Black Cat after enlarging the pic! And Zee Place looks like a pretty store to shop at!
Love that Redlands house! Love Redlands too. Wow, your little snowfall looks so beautiful!
I went to school at the University of Redlands for 2 years...that's where hubby and I met! We then transferred over to UC Riverside. I miss Redlands and it's quaint houses! Glad you got a little bit of snow...Idyllwild did, too.
~Cheryl Ann~
Wow! Snow and more coming! Wow!
and I can't spot the black cat!!!!! "Crivens!" ,-)))
Hugs, Tessa
I love snow, Sandy! Thus far we haven't had any yet here in Montreal. I love your photos. :)
What a pretty house! No snow here yet, but they are saying we may get some this weekend.
Post a Comment