I'm up at the coast but was checking the Webcam for our lake and it seems like we will come home to some snow!
Whoever took this photo got a beautiful capture.
It was on the webcam.
Did u have a nice Thanksgiving - We had a good day spending it with family. Have a full day planned today - which will end up with going up to Cambria to see the Festival of Lights.

10 comments:
Gorgeous, Sandy, and your header is delightfully radiant! I love everything there! Here in Canada we celebrated our Thanksgiving in October, and I did enjoy it. :)
coooool bannnnner!!!!
what a gorgeous scene and I LOVE your new header! happy sunday Sandy.
hi Linda - I remembver now - yes you celebrate it before us. Hope all is well with you - i'll be catching up later.
thanks Tessa - hope your Thanksgiving was nice - ..
Hi Rosy - hope all is well.
thanks Geradline!
What a beautiful scene! I really like your header photo too. We had a really nice (and busy) Thanksgiving and got to visit with family. I'm glad you had a nice holiday too.
Hi Connie-Daisy - ...glad u had a nice day even though busy - It wasn't busy for me because I got to sit back and watch my sis and her daughter get the dinner together. I had fun playing "Hangman" with Hannah until they all joined in....oh that doesn't sound right - i mean then we all had fun, lol.
Hahaha! I haven't played hangman in years. I'm glad you had fun with Hannah. :)
Post a Comment