We were in this beautiful neighborhood in Redlands, Ca two days ago. We had also walked through the neighborhood last memorial day weekend in 2014 where both time - we walked through their art festival and then on to the neighborhood.
I remembered I had also taken photos of this house last year.
Also there are a few more photos from Magnolia Bird Farm. I have to do a search to find out what kind of bird that beautiful orange and black bird with the long long tail is. Looks like they change up the paper lanterns depending on the time of year.
Weather report here is chilly, slightly rainy and gusts of wind at times - good day for sketching, reading, eating and watching birds outside my window.
I remembered I had also taken photos of this house last year.
Also there are a few more photos from Magnolia Bird Farm. I have to do a search to find out what kind of bird that beautiful orange and black bird with the long long tail is. Looks like they change up the paper lanterns depending on the time of year.
Weather report here is chilly, slightly rainy and gusts of wind at times - good day for sketching, reading, eating and watching birds outside my window.










15 comments:
Hahhhhhhhh... That's a cat PILLOW, isn't it?!? -grin-
I lOVE that house! Be sure and share what kind of bird that orange/long black tail is.
There are actually two of them on that porch...at first I thought they were real!
No wonder you keep taking pictures of that house. The birds' house isn't bad either and no cats around, fortunatly.
I really love that house! The colours, the shape and the big porch! :)
would make a lovely hotel. or b and b.
i was wondering the whole time if that was a real kitty sitting at attention...
until i saw tessa's comment and your reply!!! LOL.
I share your admiration of (obsession for?) a truly great front porch.
What a cool house! I love that big porch. It's interesting to see the paper lanterns that are changed out according to the time of year. Pretty birds too!
Sandy, that house is gorgeous and so are the birds at the bird farm. Amazing colors! I don't do "political" either, which is why I avoid FB ;)
I hope you found some good blogs on my sidebar :)
xo,
rue
thanks Rue - ...afraid I did - I have way too many if I had the time I would visit. f
yes I agree - about the lanterns - i should go by more often to see what they put up at Christmas.
I use to think front porch love was a midwest thing (my mind is contained with a small boundary I guess - because this love is from childhood..)...but I think it's a bigger phenomenon than just my home town neighborhood, lol.
i love the cats on the porch - one is on a table on the left hand side of the porch as one is looking at it..viewer's left hand side but I don't know now if it can be seen well.
i would love a porch like that Linda! I would live outside always. ...almost...
it's one of two birds which I will find their names and post soon
Post a Comment