Remember this day. I was going through old photos and realized I hadn't thought much about my old house until I saw this - ... This was the day of E's baby shower and the "scene" made me remember all the weddings and showers and parties we had here. I do miss my atrium.
This is a memorable week - three grandkids have birthdays this week - ...Chloe, MacKenzie who's birthday is today and Cayden whose birthday is 27th. Happy Birthday to my 3 grandkids.
This is a memorable week - three grandkids have birthdays this week - ...Chloe, MacKenzie who's birthday is today and Cayden whose birthday is 27th. Happy Birthday to my 3 grandkids.

9 comments:
Wow....memories! But I assume you mean E H's baby shower, right?
By the way, three birthdays in one month is just too much! lol. When are you seeing the bend kids?
Seth surprised everyone and he and Hunt drove down yesterday - got in last night and after Bennie's birthday party somewhere in Covina or Baldwin Park, - Seth, Annika and the kids came in time for Cayden's swim party at Kaitlynn's aunt's house in Montclair - they got there at least in time for the kids to swim with Cayden. It was weird seeing Hunt so soon, lol. So the guys drive back up tomorrow I guess and then we will see Mac and Jake on Monday when we take them to lunch. So i got to see 4 grandkids today. and yes 3 birthdays is a lot in one week.
Wow Sandy, I only have one so far, and I hope they're working, so to speak, on the second lol ah lovely memories indeed
Wow, Seth just doesn't seem to mind driving from Bend, Oregon to southern California for a couple of days and then driving back! It's amazing they were able to make Cayden's party too, and you were lucky to see them all.
Photos can bring back so many memories and feelings. Happy birthday to all! :)
Aw. So much memories.
oh how I love glimpses of that house!
I like everything about it.
I remember some older posts with pictures of it.
it has a certain vibe.
I would know an artist lived there.
thanks so much Tammy - Lux and Connie and Lorraine. I love looking back at certain things - one of my favorites is the pantry - it was great having lots of room for food stuff. The pantry use to be kind of the dining room before my son put up walls and shelves. We already had the table here to eat at and as the kids got older the less we used the table in the dining room area.
Post a Comment