I've passed this house a few times on my walks and I like it a lot. I'm partial to stone houses.
Down the mountain where I just moved from - they are heading into triple digit temps. The weather report says we will be in the 80's when they hit over 100 - and I'm really hoping this is true. If I have managed to escape the heat of summer we get here in this part of So Cal I'll be so happy.
It's taking awhile to get my office and art space set up but I hope to make some headway on it today.
hope you have a great weekend.

5 comments:
That's a pretty stone house. Our temps. here have been either in the 90's or 100's for about a week now. We could sure use some rain. I hope you escape the heat. Have a good weekend!
I'm hoping you stay in the 80s, too, 'cause we'll be there visiting! Can't wait!
Such a pretty house. We have several river rock houses here in town. I should go around taking photos and share them.
That rock house has a lot of character. Nice! I sure hope you miss out on those extreme temps too.
Thanks Daisy - stay cool.
Hi L - can't wait either.
Annie - hope you do take some photos - i'd love to see them.
serena - hi - i don't think we will get the real high temps. today at 7:00 it was 72 ....i think we peaked about 80. I think.
Post a Comment