In Wrightwood most yards are left in their original natural state and rarely do you see one really done up into a beautiful garden. When I see one it makes me want to pot some plants and see if I can make the yard where I'm at more interesting.
We just have dirt and since I brought about 15 pots that I had put in storage when we moved from my big house after selling - I'm anxious to get them planted and make a garden in the front yard. I probably already would have started this project but since my elbow isn't completely healed and my range of motion is so limited, this will have to wait.
But....I can at least search out the yards that have gardens so I can enjoy them. This is just a tiny section of the yard I came across while walking. I had to stick the camera between a the posts of a rod iron fence to take the photo. Next time I'll focus on a different part of the yard. I love the little elves (hahaha, I just typed elbows instead of elves and had to change it)......frolicing on the chair in the right hand side of the pic.
All I have in my front yard is a faded statue of a raccoon, an owl, two little faded turtles and a gnome.
We have our grandson Cayden up for a few days so I know he'll help me feed the birds which is something he likes to do - put the seed out..
Have a great weekend. Our temps today should be in the 80's.

7 comments:
That is so pretty! I'm jealous about those temps. It's still around 100 degrees here with a really high dew point that makes it feel like 110 to 115 degrees. Relief comes tonight into tomorrow. Can't wait!
oh, i'm so sorry to read this Rudee. I know that it's been so hot where you are. I hope that relief comes sooner than later.
Sweet yard. When winter comes I'm guessing little statues come inside.
That's a pretty yard. I like the elves (or elbows,ha!) too! :-)
I like that yard...very interesting
Nicely decorated yard!
Nice!
Temperature in London at the moment is around 20C/68F. Very cool compared to yours.
xxx
Post a Comment