And will be out again today - I think we are going to a place in Valerymo (sp) called St. Andrews Abby.
here is the LINK
Or down Pear Blossom Highway to see what's out there - I know there are a lot of antique stores.
We've been busy around here, so today is going to be a "play" day I think.

5 comments:
Beautiful place, Sandy.
Funny story time. When you asked if I had been to St. Andrew's Abbey, I immediately thought of Scotland. No, I haven't been THERE, but my husband has been. It's a fantastic Scottish ruin.
I've looked at the website before. It is a place I would like to spend a couple of days at in retreat. So inspirational.
I hope you have lots of pictures to share with us later.
Hugs,
Annie
hi annie - i'm going to fix lunch at home and then we will take off - it's only about 20 minutes from here or so it looks to be from the map.
i'll get pics - but sadly they will be with my little camera that doesn't take good pics.
it's hot today - will probably be in the high 90's there.
Have fun! It looks pretty there.
Sounds like it will be an interesting visit. Enjoy!
Pictures are pictures. I'll love seeing them, Sandy.
Post a Comment