I don't necessarily miss all the noise he could make, ha....but i miss his face and his smile.
I miss his hugs - they were good - like a grown person can hug - tight and then pat pat pat on the back.

We never did go to the Abbey - my husband got sidetracked in a great way - diagnosed the problem with the swamp cooler, located the part, fixed the part - cleaned out the whole thing with the shop vac after evidently years of non use and it is working and keeping the house cool - yeah....we will go next week to the Abbey - will give us something to do.
Company is coming today - so i'm looking forward to spending time with my sister and her husband and granddaughter Hannah. Hopefully we will get Cayden to night - so he will be Hannah's playmate until Sunday. I know they will both enjoy the lake.
I miss his hugs - they were good - like a grown person can hug - tight and then pat pat pat on the back.

We never did go to the Abbey - my husband got sidetracked in a great way - diagnosed the problem with the swamp cooler, located the part, fixed the part - cleaned out the whole thing with the shop vac after evidently years of non use and it is working and keeping the house cool - yeah....we will go next week to the Abbey - will give us something to do.
Company is coming today - so i'm looking forward to spending time with my sister and her husband and granddaughter Hannah. Hopefully we will get Cayden to night - so he will be Hannah's playmate until Sunday. I know they will both enjoy the lake.

4 comments:
You are going to enjoy the trip to the abbey so much more knowing thata the swamp cooler is working and you fixed it yourselves. No labor charges on top of parts replacement. I call that a win/win.
He does have a great smile! He's cute as a button. I can see why you would miss him.
He's a happy little character, that's for sure. Great that you're staying a little cooler now after a part replacement. Enjoy your company!
Love Cayden's smile too. He's so full of joy.
xxx
Post a Comment