Wednesday, July 4, 2012

THEY'VE FOUND THE KITCHEN - BUT SO FAR NO CAT







What can I say, I had some free time yesterday to play with the mice. ha.





it's rather fun placing them around the house - i think my mental age is growing backwards if I find this fun.





They didn't find a cat but a dog found me - I did return it to its' owner because she had tags on.

She was a cutie - I would have liked to keep her - a little creamy ball of fur.




I have plenty of pics from the walks we have done but i'll slowly post them -

We are on limited bandwidth up here and i've found that my many photos take up quite a bit - so i have to be careful and size them smaller when i post or will use up our alloted amount every month and have to go to a higher price for internet.

This is difficult for me.  I don't even up date my other blog(s) - kids blogs, etc.  because it will take up too much bandwidth.
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

I don't mind mice. They're kind of cute. So why oh why does this post weird me out. LOL

sandy said...

hahaha, sorry,

cat's momma said...

But these are rats, right? That's what they look like to me. I'm enjoying the adventures of the rat-a-tat couple exploring the house and yard...but you are kinda weird, ya know...haha

Connie said...

Hahaha! This made me laugh, but I don't think I'd want them on the kitchen counter. :D

Serena Lewis said...

I'd call them rats....too big to be mice. lol I enjoyed your photo-play with them.

Enocia Joseph said...

About your limited bandwidth, as Robert Burns would say, "the best laid schemes of mice and men often go awry." Get it, mice? Squeak squeak! :-)

Labels

12 tomatoe site (1) agua fria (1) around town (2) Arrowbear (1) Arroyo Grande (2) art (1) artsy art (1) atascadero (2) autumn (1) autumn birds (1) Avila Beach (1) back deck (1) Balboa Island (1) beanie (4) bears (1) Bend (10) bend daily front porch (1) big bear (1) Big Bear City (1) bird (1) bird farm (1) bird farm magnolia (1) bird house (1) birds (2) blue (1) blue jay (1) botanical gardens (1) burnt mill road (1) ca (1) california (2) Cambria (1) carrie's garden (1) cat (5) cats (2) cayucos (1) cedar glen (7) cedar pines park (1) central coast (3) central coast visit (1) chicken lime and cilantro (1) christmas (1) city scenes (2) claremont (23) Claremont front porch (1) coast (2) Corona (1) Corral (1) Covina (3) crestline (9) crestline front porch (1) crochet. (1) daffodils (1) dailiy front porch (1) daily (1) daily front porch (36) daily front porch CLAREMONT (1) daily front porch claremont (1) daily front porch COVINA (1) Daily porch (2) dog (1) doggie day care (1) dogs (1) drone over china (1) duarte (1) fall (1) fall 2015 (1) family garden (1) favorite house #1 (1) ferry (1) fog (1) front porch (78) front porch Bend (1) front porch crestline (1) front porch daily (5) front porch deck crestline (1) front porch Laverne (1) front porch post (6) front porch rim forest (1) front porch SLO (1) front porch Upland (1) Front Porches (1) frontp porch (1) glendora (1) granddaughters (1) grandson (1) great falls (1) green valley lake (1) grobeak (1) halcyon (1) heaps peak (1) heron (1) horse (1) hummingbirds (1) hwy 38 (1) ice (1) jake (1) keller peak (1) kinkade (1) kittens (3) la maison boheme (1) lake arrowhead (9) lake arrowhead. (1) Lake Gregory area (1) lake gregory dogs (1) laugh a lot (1) Laverne (5) leaves. claremont (1) local (1) lopez lake (1) love birds (1) mac and jake (1) mackenzie (1) Magnolia Bird farm (1) mansion redlands (1) mice (1) mirror pond (1) monrovia (3) montana (1) morro bay gallery (1) mountain rim (1) mountain towns (1) mountains (1) mouse (1) ms. feral (1) mt. baldy (3) my street (1) Northwest Crossing (1) oak glen (3) ocean (1) oceano (1) olalla (2) Ontario (4) Oregon (5) Oro (1) parrots (1) paso robles (4) pelicans (2) PET pacific electric trail (1) pets (1) Pismo Beach (1) Pismo trip (1) playground (1) port orchard (3) poulsbo (1) Prescott (1) rainbow (1) Redlands (5) rim highway (1) rim of the world (1) riverside (6) roosters (1) RUNNING SPRINGS (1) san antonio heights (1) san luis obispo (5) san simeon (1) santa barbara courthouse (1) santa's village (1) seagulls (1) seahawks (1) seattle (4) sky park (1) SLO (3) snow (2) snow in March (1) snow white (1) squirrel (1) sugarloaf (1) sunset (3) tacoma (2) temecula (1) Templeton (1) Thompson creek trail (1) thunder snow (1) toni's (1) tulips (1) Twin Peaks (3) typewriter (1) Upland (8) valentine's day (1) valley of moon (1) vashon island (1) VOE (1) walk (1) washington (1) western bluebird (1) wrightwood (6) WW (1) zebras (2)