While my sister and her family were here, we had a bird visit who allowed me to pick it up. I thought it was injured or sick and couldn't fly. I discovered it could fly as soon as i took a photo and didn't realize the flash option was on and quickly it flew away. It came back later a second time and i picked it up and got a close up photo.
I had a nice visit with the family and my sis' granddaughter and my grandson played together, did some art and swam at the lake.
I picked up a cold or flu - i think it was the flu because of muscle aches and fever, while they were here but i think i'm on the mend and am feeling a little better today.
Getting sick again made me think i need to get back to meditating- something i use to do every day and then got busy and let it go several years ago.
I'm posting a video from Deepak Chopra's Youtube list where i think i'll visit often and get into the silence. Somehow the bird photo got posted below the video.

here is the video - it's very relaxing and not long at all.
I had a nice visit with the family and my sis' granddaughter and my grandson played together, did some art and swam at the lake.
I picked up a cold or flu - i think it was the flu because of muscle aches and fever, while they were here but i think i'm on the mend and am feeling a little better today.
Getting sick again made me think i need to get back to meditating- something i use to do every day and then got busy and let it go several years ago.
I'm posting a video from Deepak Chopra's Youtube list where i think i'll visit often and get into the silence. Somehow the bird photo got posted below the video.
here is the video - it's very relaxing and not long at all.

3 comments:
Interesting bird. I'm surprised it would let you pick it up if it knew how to fly. Sounds like you had a fun family time. Hope you feel better soon.
The bird kind of looks like it's been through a lot, doesn't it, around the head. The kids loved getting close to the birds!
I think it's lovely that the bird let you pick him up. Enjoy being in the Silence. xxx
Post a Comment