These are from last October in Bend, Oregon.
Hope you are all enjoying leaves that turning colors and drifting around in the heavy breezes (which we are having here and there). We had the most awesomely cool summer compared to the first summer we lived here. Fall has been wonderful so far and we have escaped some of the heavy winds that have blown elsewhere. Today we are making a trip to St Andrews Abbey and Jackson Lake. It will be our last trip for quite awhile. I'll make a new post soon to reveal where we move next in our adventures of being renters and on the go for new experiences.
Every morning, every afternoon, every evening when I could, I would take out walking through the neighborhoods in Northwest Crossing in Bend, which is a beautiful area.
4 comments:
Those pumpkins are cute. I really like all the colors in that last photo. Very pretty!
Beautiful photos and I have to say I would certainly enjoy getting to walk through those neighborhoods again! Such a gorgeous area.
Lovely photos, Sandy.
Nice fall colors!
thanks!
Post a Comment