Spent our first night in the new house. We worked with furniture placement because the place is smaller than where we lived up until yesterday. I'm thrilled that it already feels so good to be there. Woke up this morning and was anxious to see how the light came through the windows - it was pleasant.
Another busy day and accomplished quite a bit and then ate at a local Chinese Restaurant - Mandarin Gardens. (We will get our new fridge tomorrow). The egg rolls were delicious along with the rest of our order.
I put my little black mice out, just like I did when I moved into the WW house. They were only out for about a week - I have come to feel that they are some kind of symbol for blessing the house - the plastic ones keep the real ones away and that is important when you live more in nature, lol.
Tomorrow will be busy again but the weather is so beautiful and the trees are of such a vivid color right now that I have to find time to go for a walk around the lake.
And that's my update for now.
Another busy day and accomplished quite a bit and then ate at a local Chinese Restaurant - Mandarin Gardens. (We will get our new fridge tomorrow). The egg rolls were delicious along with the rest of our order.
I put my little black mice out, just like I did when I moved into the WW house. They were only out for about a week - I have come to feel that they are some kind of symbol for blessing the house - the plastic ones keep the real ones away and that is important when you live more in nature, lol.
Tomorrow will be busy again but the weather is so beautiful and the trees are of such a vivid color right now that I have to find time to go for a walk around the lake.
And that's my update for now.

5 comments:
How lovely!!! I can't wait for you to share more of the new house with us. The window view looks great! Is that true that fake mice keep the real ones away?
Very pretty!~ I would enjoy that view, too. :-)
Cheryl Ann
I'm glad to hear it feels like home already! Those mice are cute. The view is a pretty one. I hope you got to get out for a walk. I'm hoping to get out for one soon too, even though it is on the chilly side here today.
Beautiful!!! I can't wait to come visit and sit in that living room and look out at all the trees...I can't wait to walk around the lake...I can't wait to go to Lake Arrowhead, too, and Blue Jay!!!!!
Sandy, I am so excited for you moving into your new house.. so many new places to explore.. and to show all of us out here in the rest of the world.
Congrats!!
Post a Comment