We went up at the end of September to watch our grandkids. What a beautiful place Mill Valley ( just outside of the city) is. I especially enjoyed a cruise we took which left out of Pier 39 a real "happening" place, and the walk along the bike path near their house and also enjoyed the times we had meals together. In one of the photos my granddaughter Holly had put on all three hats I brought and when I saw her I decided i need a photo of that!
Holden on the cruise ship.
At Pier 39 riding the two story merry go round.
Along the bike path.
Holly Three Hats.




7 comments:
Sounds like you had a really fun time. Your grandkids are so cute! What a joy to spend that time with them. You got some great pictures!
Gorgeous grandkids!
Awwwwwwww
Love Holly three hats shot!
thanks - i love Holly Three Hats too!
Holly is really styling there in her three hats!! SO CUTE! Holden is also gorgeous. It sounds like you had such a good time!
thanks L. We had a great time - love being up there - the area is so magical to me and so are the kids. I love their bedroom also.
Post a Comment