I was thinking of the word "Entrances" as I was preparing the photos to post - and then I thought of the word "Entranced".
I walk through the entrance to the kitchen
and the aroma of pork cooking in a crock pot
Is so overwhelming that I
Run and grab a tortilla and carefully spoon the pork into place,
take it outside, sit on the little brick wall which
makes my backside warm and toasty
The pork encourages my tastebuds to surrender to the flavor
and for the moment my senses are entranced
by the beauty of the day and the flavors of this world.
and for a moment I forget that the brick wall is a brick barbecue - note to self !
How can I use both words in a sentence.
I am entranced by
entering your entrance (no sexual pun intended, ha)
It is a bewitching beguiling
feeling to find you in there
welcoming me home.
3 comments:
Haha, enjoyed your entrance/entraced post and photos!
The photos are so beautiful and bravo on the writing, Sandy.
You are a good writer and I am thoroughly enjoying .
Smiles
I loved this word play, Sandy. Neat photos too.
Post a Comment