I can't believe how many "wind events" we have. Seems like a few days wind free and then it's back on.
Sure wish I could be in San Diego today - warm temps and from looking at weather reports, the coast seems pretty free of wind and its' more inland and mountains that are getting the wind
We were leaving Seaport Village and I loved the way the buildings looked.
Sure wish I could be in San Diego today - warm temps and from looking at weather reports, the coast seems pretty free of wind and its' more inland and mountains that are getting the wind
We were leaving Seaport Village and I loved the way the buildings looked.
3 comments:
Come here...today 95, tomorrow and Thursday 99, Friday 89...and after the heat goes away the wind comes back.ughhhhhhhhhh
Some beautiful shots of of very pretty buildings.
You have a great 'eye' Sandy.
Great photos! I especially like that last one.
Post a Comment