We just got back from a getaway to San Diego . Since I rarely drive through a large city - I'm always interested by the cityscapes and the large downtown buildings. San Francisco is another city I love photographing as we make our way through the city.
Here are some favorite photos as we drove through the gas lamp district. I always take different angled photos because I love to think someday I'll sketch some of these. I often go to art blogs where the artist has sketched the cities they have visited (Sketchwalks).
It was a beautiful few days while we were there - a little breezy and great being in this city which is so Close to the coast.
We stayed on Shelter Island - a few miles away which has great walking areas and not so busy as the city.
Here are some favorite photos as we drove through the gas lamp district. I always take different angled photos because I love to think someday I'll sketch some of these. I often go to art blogs where the artist has sketched the cities they have visited (Sketchwalks).
It was a beautiful few days while we were there - a little breezy and great being in this city which is so Close to the coast.
We stayed on Shelter Island - a few miles away which has great walking areas and not so busy as the city.
5 comments:
Love seeing the downtown areas and the tall buildings especially since it's San Diego! Glad you had a good time and I'll try to give you a call this evening.
I love San Diego,
Great shots
thanks.
I've never been to San Diego. Great photos, Sandy. These would make nice sketches.
Thanks Daisy -
Post a Comment