Cedar Glen is a small community which is part of Lake Arrowhead. I discovered the area when we first moved here - an area with lots of land around the cabins which appeals to me, and at the end of the road there is a trail that goes for six miles or so where you finally end up at Deep Creek. I'm hoping to do that trail maybe in the fall - I think I've waited to long and now we will be heating up so probably won't try it in the summer. There are so many trails we have yet to discover.
On the way to the trail head you pass some scenery with houses dotted on the hills.
On the way to the trail head you pass some scenery with houses dotted on the hills.
4 comments:
Looks so pretty....what a lovely area.
That looks like a really nice area!
The one with the gates, in front of the bridge, over a low place, into the house. Cooool!!!!
You could certainly approach the house, from other sides. But the "feel" of a drawbridge effect, is cool.....
Pretty scenes. I love the rock wall in the last photo.
Post a Comment