Adding some more of my vacation photos to the blog. These are some scenes from my
Shell beach walk on the second day I was at the coast. The weather couldn't have been more perfect.
I wish I had walked closer to this house below - I wonder what is on the windows - I would love to think that they have a greenhouse that even has a fireplace. I can imagine spending many hours tending to all kinds of plants, orchids and such. It almost looks like some kind of plastic on the windows.
I suppose it's some type of film on the windows to cut down the glare from the afternoon sun.
5 comments:
I think those are the material you put on windows to cut the sharp sun down to a level that can be tolerated. The way they're situated, the get full sun all day long. I've never seen them draw curtains or shades at all. At night you can see through the windows and it's a lovely house.
I figured that must be what it is. Would love to see in there at night.
What a beautiful place to go for a walk. That looks like a perfect day.
wow.
a totally different vibe.
beautiful.
all of it.
and you ended with one of my favorite people!
xo
I love the beach photos. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment