Paso Robles is a beautiful town up the coast and a little inland from the beach areas I love to visit i.e., Pismo, Shell, Morro Bay, etc... it's about a half hour up the 101 and then inland. We walked through neighborhoods close to town when I was up there in January and the colors in some of the gardens - ...you wouldn't know that these were taken in winter....this garden in particular.
Paso can get really cold - freezing at times but the plants in this garden thrive in winter.
Also I love going to Rue's blog and if you would love to see her beautiful "retro" house take a look at this LINK.
She just put some fresh flowers in her kitchen and it is most beautiful.
Paso can get really cold - freezing at times but the plants in this garden thrive in winter.
Also I love going to Rue's blog and if you would love to see her beautiful "retro" house take a look at this LINK.
She just put some fresh flowers in her kitchen and it is most beautiful.
8 comments:
These are beautiful...but I don't even remember seeing this house! How is that possible?
I actually thought you were taking photos of it.
That is such a beautiful garden. I would love to spend some time there.
Somehow it reminds me of the Shire. Would be nice to live there. Such a lovely neighborhood.
I like your new header photo. :)
thank u Connie and Lux.
Paso has a beautiful historical area - which is what I love about visiting older areas of town or cities.
one day when I'm dead and hopefully, I'm pretty sure, in heaven I will build myself the house I've always dream of with my mind...apparently you can create anything I can't wait...
You are so sweet, Sandy! I'm sorry I didn't see this post until now. Thank you so much!
That house and the gardens are wonderful. I haven't been in that area in years.
hugs,
rue
ah your welcome Rue - if I see something I admire - i like to share it.
Post a Comment