I loved this house that we passed one day while in the car driving through the town of San Luis Obispo. I snapped quite a few photos while we were driving by.
One night we drove by it when it was lit up inside. I didn't get pics but it was beautiful.
Weather report for our area today is chilly and windy enough that i don't want to walk at the lake. Happy Superbowl day to u.
It was so clear and the sky was so blue it looked phony - like someone had painted the sky in. Very high contrast day which I don't really like for photos.
One night we drove by it when it was lit up inside. I didn't get pics but it was beautiful.
Weather report for our area today is chilly and windy enough that i don't want to walk at the lake. Happy Superbowl day to u.
It was so clear and the sky was so blue it looked phony - like someone had painted the sky in. Very high contrast day which I don't really like for photos.
5 comments:
That really is a cool house. It looks so neat and inviting.
Very nice design, with nice views when you sit outside for afternoon teas.
WOW they are gorgeous and here all I want is two rooms electricy and I'll be thrilled and people far far away from me lol, great photos sweety, catch up eventually
thanks all. Good to see u again Lorraine, it's been awhile.
What a gorgeous house!
Post a Comment