Annika is the only DIL who sends me pics (hint hint) and I enjoy it so much when I see my cuties again in photos. I miss them so much.
She just got signed up for soccer - the beginning of many years in sports probably. I can't wait for the day I see a pic of her wearing a tutu while running and kicking a ball - she loves to dress up.

7 comments:
So Mac plays football...I mean soccer. Maybe, she can explain the offside rule to me.
Tell Mac I support Liverpool FC, the best football club in the world. :-)
Oh my gosh, they are growing fast! Very cute pictures!
So cute sandy.. they grow up way too fast.
Enocia - I will tell her when I see her,....and ask her to educate you, ha. Hopefully we will be going to Bend, Oregon within the next month. And then I'll stop on the way to see Holly and Holden and maybe come by the coast on the way down to see Hannah - ...
Daisy - Jakey is growing too fast - it wasn't that long ago he was a baby ...taking naps on my lap.
Gwen - they do - grow up too fast - and I think our family is done with having babies for awhile... Kind of makes me sad...
Funny you should mention the place "Bend." There's a film called Bend It Like Beckham about a girl who loves football/soccer. The movie title is inspired by the footballer David Beckham. :-)
ahhh Bend it Like Beckham - cool coincidence..
Post a Comment