Mike said - "When you can touch your face with your left hand again we'll get you a new camera." Since my elbow surgery I've had to work hard to get range of motion in the elbow and shoulder to bring my left hand up to even get it close to my face. This last week I actually can move my hand up to hold a camera and see out of the view finder. This is a huge accomplishment (I know it sounds so silly and easy). It wasn't easy - it took a long time. In the meantime I was using a little point and shoot with just an LCD screen - where I didn't have to bring it up and look through a view finder.
My new camera arrived and we jumped in the jeep and took off. I found a mix of country/desert pasture with horses and cows. He pulled off the road and I used the 30 x zoom and brought these horses real close - (they were really really far away). I wasn't sure how it would look but the clarity is there. Here is one of the MANY pics I took.
They were so far out I couldn't tell how many were standing there until I zoomed in.
My new camera arrived and we jumped in the jeep and took off. I found a mix of country/desert pasture with horses and cows. He pulled off the road and I used the 30 x zoom and brought these horses real close - (they were really really far away). I wasn't sure how it would look but the clarity is there. Here is one of the MANY pics I took.
They were so far out I couldn't tell how many were standing there until I zoomed in.
8 comments:
Well done, you! Enjoy your new camera! xxx
That is so great, now you've made me want a new camera too. Very clear and well defined.
thanks Inger and Enocia.
It was not a costly camera - just about 200. I could never afford those really expensive ones - or rather I would never pay for one because I don't like to learn new things or read a lot of directions, ha.
Wow, what a great zoom!
Hooray for a new camera and especially hooray for your range of motion with your elbow being better now! I'm so glad to hear you're doing better. Great picture!
thanks L and Daisy.
Yay. Happy ending and a new beginning. So glad for you.
glad you are back in the saddle again sandy. what a great new toy..
Post a Comment