When my sister came to visit, she came bearing gifts. She knows of my love for birds. She had bought me this set of salt and pepper shakers and while in a creative period one day, painted a picture of them on a little canvas and brought these to me. She also picked up this glass bird, and a pretty yellow sunflower snack bowl set. I could go on and on about ways she has helped or supported me in the last few years (well really, my whole life) but I'll just say she's a fine sister and I love her a lot.
Here's a few pics. I can't wait to see what she's bringing me on her next trip, yeah!! (Just kidding).. She doesn't have to bring me anything - I'll still let her in the door because she also cooks for me.
Hey Sis - come back soon okay! I have a present for you too.
Here's a few pics. I can't wait to see what she's bringing me on her next trip, yeah!! (Just kidding).. She doesn't have to bring me anything - I'll still let her in the door because she also cooks for me.
Hey Sis - come back soon okay! I have a present for you too.
2 comments:
Aw shucks...Do I have a great present for you next time...you'll never guess...hahahaha
Funny, it looks like the salt and pepper shaker and the glass bird are looking at the painting and talking about it. They're probably saying things like, "Well, I'm sure I don't look like that! My beak is NOT that big." you know, that kind of stuff.
She sounds like a wonderful sister. Those little birds are cute. :)
Post a Comment