Cat gets caught barking like a dog and then starts to meow.
I can't tell if it has been edited....
It doesn't look like it.
edit: I watched it again - I think the timing happened to be just right and it looked like he was barking but he wasn't - ...what do you think?
I can't tell if it has been edited....
It doesn't look like it.
edit: I watched it again - I think the timing happened to be just right and it looked like he was barking but he wasn't - ...what do you think?
4 comments:
I saw this one a while back. It's a puzzle to me.
I think you're right..it's the timing
It is possible!
I have a cat friend who I sometimes see during my walks and when he miaow he sounds like "Hello!" It's hilarious! :-)
Yeah, it's the kitty all the way. They can make the weirdest noises sometimes.
Post a Comment