People are already doing up their yards - just a few so far - but that means, like I did last year, I'll walk around and take photos of their decorations. Yesterday I saw these which really put me in the mood for cold nights and crisp days. I can't wait!
This house I pass all the time on our walk to town. I love the red trim. Yesterday I noticed they have decorated for fall - more than they had. Ever since we have lived here they have had autumn leaves framing their door and window. Now I notice some additions to the landscape.
They are one of many "wildlife habitat" houses in the area.
I adore, love, covet - these steps. I never really paid attention until yesterday when I was taking photos. It looked like no one was home so I could take my time and have a look around. "I'm such a snoop but i love their stoop."
Closer view of their steps.
And some cute cats in the yard too!
Stepping back, a view of house.
This house I pass all the time on our walk to town. I love the red trim. Yesterday I noticed they have decorated for fall - more than they had. Ever since we have lived here they have had autumn leaves framing their door and window. Now I notice some additions to the landscape.
They are one of many "wildlife habitat" houses in the area.
I adore, love, covet - these steps. I never really paid attention until yesterday when I was taking photos. It looked like no one was home so I could take my time and have a look around. "I'm such a snoop but i love their stoop."
Closer view of their steps.
And some cute cats in the yard too!
Stepping back, a view of house.
And that's it - ...
4 comments:
I like all the scarecrows. Those steps are pretty cool. They remind me a little of ones that used to be at my grandmother's house when I was a child.
That house and everything around it -- I covet the whole entire place.
I'll be looking forward to a trip there soon!
Come soon L....will do lots of hiking.
i love those steps!!
Inger - I hear ya..ha.
Daisy - we keep buying more - i have four for my front yard and 2 in the house.
Post a Comment