I don't really know where to start with all the pics I took. From now on I'm going to post all types of photos here - including the birds and nature pics I take - as I want to do away with having too many blogs.
I don't post often on this blog but will, once I do away with other options. After all, most of my life here in the mountains has to do with nature and hikes, etc., as I don't see all my grandkids that much anymore.
I find that over the past few years I tend to lose steam when it comes to blogging and yet I enjoy it when I do. I do post at FB sometimes but I don't post all that often there either.
(these pics were all taken from the car so some aren't that clear).
Scenes also along the country vineyard route near where my sister lives. It is so beautiful there and lots of fall colors were around.
Anyway, hope you all had a good time at Thanksgiving and now we have a month to get ready for another holiday. Had a great time up at my sister's celebrating with her family. My family is spread out all over the place now and some work on this day so our big family holidays are probably pretty much over.
8 comments:
I think it is a good idea to focus on just one blog. You are such a talented artist and it is a pleasure to see your sketches and pictures.
WOWwwwwwwwwwwww...these came out beautifully! Great captures from the car and the ones with the trees of color are so beautiful!! I'll steal a few of them to put with my pictures!
Thanks Inger.
It was such a beautiful drive home but the sun was blinding in certain places.
Wish we could have stayed that extra day to go to Paso - i imagine it's gorgeous right now.
beautiful photography...
Mmmm, yes, multiple blogs are difficult to keep up with.
My regular one ("Here there be musing") is the one I use, daily.
the "here there are more words" is used rarely. But it's there, when I "need" it.
and the "here there be whimsey," although not updated regularly, fills my need for some place to put magical and delightful-to-me pics and etc.
Guess it all comes down to... I do all my blogging, for myself. :-) As I hope, everyone does. :-)
Happy first day of December,
Tessa~
OMG, what wonderful colors of nature! Lovely shots! The blur just makes it more artistic.
thanks Tessa - I always forget you have those other 2 blogs.
Thanks "SuperLux"...
are you kidding me these are fantastic, I could never take such photos in the car, mind you I'm driving but still, wow
Lovely scenes in these pictures, Sandy. So many pretty colors.
Post a Comment