Monarch butterflies in Pismo Beach, Ca. While on vacation up the coast we remembered to go see the butterflies. The grove is quite an attraction to tourists and during October to February the butterflies hang out there. From far away you think you are seeing leaves until you get closer.
It's a beautiful spot to visit.
It's a beautiful spot to visit.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh these are amazing like a bouquet of Monarchs,so lovely it took my breath away,wow Sandy, and again you look fantastic...and no I was kidding I always blog even on Christmas anyway this is worth it, wow
Oh my gosh these are amazing like a bouquet of Monarchs,so lovely it took my breath away,wow Sandy, and again you look fantastic...and no I was kidding I always blog even on Christmas anyway this is worth it, wow
To really seeeeeeeeeeeee them!!!!
Amazing...
Hi Sandy ~ What a sweet surprise to see you on my blog. So much has happened since we last touch base. We have moved too, and now live in a Senior/Family Complex in Baldwin Park, (Southern CA).
We are upstairs and look out the balcony and feel like we are in a tree house.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Know your grandkids are so big now as ours are too.
Going to save you as a favorite, as I'm miss you. Love and Hugs
Wanda
And Mike says to me in answer to my question, "Were there many butterflies?"... he says "Mmm, a few."
There were TONS! These photos came out so good!
Wow, these photos are so beautiful! Great pictures! How neat to see these in person.
thanks all.
Wanda - i will check that out in your blog today. I use to work for an orthopedist in Baldwin Park years ago and would go to his office twice a week to pick up tapes and deliver transcripts back - he financed most of my career while raising kids at home. I am so grateful to that guy. We now live in the mountains, first in Wrightwood and now in crestline. I love it up here but would move to the central coast in a heartbeat if i could.
Post a Comment