Will be from the coast. Hope u all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
My Oregon grandkids, Mackenzie and Jacob are in town and we took my other grandsons (Hunter (who now lives with us and is the tall one in the group)....) and Cayden my youngest son's child, plus the two from Oregon out yesterday and had a great time. Jacob is the one on the bottom left ... Cayden is in blue shirt.
Thanks for your comments below in the last post.
I'm thankful for all my blogger friends.
My Oregon grandkids, Mackenzie and Jacob are in town and we took my other grandsons (Hunter (who now lives with us and is the tall one in the group)....) and Cayden my youngest son's child, plus the two from Oregon out yesterday and had a great time. Jacob is the one on the bottom left ... Cayden is in blue shirt.
Thanks for your comments below in the last post.
I'm thankful for all my blogger friends.

9 comments:
Aren't grandkids wonderful? However, my nearly 1 year old granddaughter swatted my hand away from her on our last visit! She SCOOTS all over their tile floors!
Enjoy!
~Cheryl Ann~
First, is that banner shot something you photographed? I love it!
Love seeing all the kids in the pics...and what you said about Jake in that picture with his hands in his pockets...I definitely see what you are talking about. They all look like they enjoyed the outing together!
Happy Thanksgiving.
what great looking kids! every one of them.
you're going to have fun! you'll be exhausted. but what fun. LOLOL.
and i'm with cat's momma. i LOVE that banner. it just glows. love those candle tall votive thingys... WOW.
you find the neatest things to share with us.
happy thanksgiving! ♥
I've had that happen a few times, lol. My granddaughter Mac is the only grandkid that scooted instead of crawled. I forgot about that until I read your comment. 1 year olds are so darn cute.
The photo was at Bass Pro Shop the other day - i loved those little lamps.
And to you too!
Thanks Tammy - we will be seeing them again this coming Monday when we get back - so more fun!
What great pictures, Sandy! I love all the smiling faces. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving too!
Post a Comment