To me she is now Beanie -...named after a cat I use to have and loved but the coyotes loved her more.
Hunter had a cat named "Dabs" and now he has decided for him, the cat is "Dabs".
So this is a Dab of Beanie... or for me, just "Beanie".
It's hard to take her photo - I have to photograph her when she lands in the sun which only happens a few hours a day through the upstairs window. Here she is this morning. I may post some more when I do a front porch post later today or tomorrow. I did get a few more clear ones of her.
Hunter had a cat named "Dabs" and now he has decided for him, the cat is "Dabs".
So this is a Dab of Beanie... or for me, just "Beanie".
It's hard to take her photo - I have to photograph her when she lands in the sun which only happens a few hours a day through the upstairs window. Here she is this morning. I may post some more when I do a front porch post later today or tomorrow. I did get a few more clear ones of her.
7 comments:
Dab of Beannie is certainly an interesting looking cat of many colors! I like the pose you got here. She/he seems to be ...SHE?... intently watching something. Probably a piece of floating dust...haha.
Also, I think she would be pretty cool to paint in watercolor because of all her colors. For painting, try (please) to get me an easier pose or a good face shot!
i think i have a few i'll post in a bit or tomorrow.
She is so pretty! I love her multicolored fur. I used to have a cat that had similar markings.
Did you change your format? I LOVED that banner you had yesterday and POOF! Today, it is gone and your blog has a new format! See what happens in a day?
Cheryl Ann
lol, ...yeah I do that at times, staves off boredom, ha.
So cute, Mr. Cheddar sends a big headbonk to Beanie!!! >^^<
I love your new format too, nice!!!
I responded to your comment at My Real Life Reviews, when you have a chance to stop by again.
Hugs and Happy Week, G
Post a Comment