I could live here. I've been googling rentals in Montana (another family member moving soon)... and the rent is 700 a month (unbelievable) for two bedrooms 1400 square feet. It's a duplex and I think its' adorable!
Maybe before long it might be time to say goodbye to Southern California. Just in the dreaming process right now.
We have been having spring weather and it's hard to stay indoors. I've been getting lots of exercise and also a lot of winter clean up in the yard. We are getting rain starting tomorrow and possibly snow on Monday but I doubt it will be much at all. I saw an interior photo and there are stairs so I think its a two story duplex side by side - not a top and a bottom floor different rental. I want the side with all the windows. It's amazing what you can get there for what we pay here in So Cal. California rips you off on rents - it's ridiculous.
Maybe before long it might be time to say goodbye to Southern California. Just in the dreaming process right now.
We have been having spring weather and it's hard to stay indoors. I've been getting lots of exercise and also a lot of winter clean up in the yard. We are getting rain starting tomorrow and possibly snow on Monday but I doubt it will be much at all. I saw an interior photo and there are stairs so I think its a two story duplex side by side - not a top and a bottom floor different rental. I want the side with all the windows. It's amazing what you can get there for what we pay here in So Cal. California rips you off on rents - it's ridiculous.

5 comments:
Wow what wonderful price...and that place looks so cool! But it's in MONTANA!!! lol
Love the banner photo!
We have wanted to leave california for years. not likely, sandy. the grands must have their grands and we must have them.
That's a lovely home. I have a hard time picturing you living anywhere besides California. I love the bird photo in your banner today.
hi laura - Oregon, Washington, Montana, Central Coast - or staying around here - how could i ever choose. I'll no doubt end up thirty miles from nowhere some day.
Annie - eight out of nine grandkids of mine have all moved away to the Pacific Northwest. I understand why you will stay put - if your grandkids are in California. I have no clue where i will end up some day - it's an adventure to think about.
Hi Connie - ... it's hard for me to picture also Connie. I probably will never leave this state. but they are all leaving me, lol.
Post a Comment