San Simeon is where Hearst Castle is and just above Cambria whichi is a beautiful seaside town - an artist colony I believe. We stopped at this little park along the way and it was a beautiful cloudy misty day. I've always loved the central coast trees we see along the way.
I saw a yellow rumped warbler and two friends enjoying the ocean with a seagull nearby waiting for a handout it seemed.
8 comments:
i stopped by earlier and got a phone call.
now have come back.
i just had to sit for a minute with each picture.
the one with the sea... the crystal shining white light over it...
the sense of mist or moisture in the very air.
oh my gosh. how i would love to feel that on my face! and see it!
and BE there. loved that.
thanks!
someday i know i will see it all. :)
I like the little tiny bird.
That was a really cool day with the mist and those trees...I don't recall seeing that little bird, but I know you are always on the lookout for different species of birds. They say that Lake Oso Flaco (the one with the bridge over the middle of the lake in Guadalupe) has over 200 species of birds around there. I barely saw any when I last walked the trail there.
Such serene photos. i love the tiny round bird "framed" by the metal piece.
Beautiful and peaceful photos, Sandy. I love the one of the friends at the beach. It kind of makes me wish I was sitting there with them.
It's so nice to see all that green! Wow!
Thanks everyone.
Absolutely gorgeous and serene!
Post a Comment