This area is in Lake Arrowhead. I love to drive or walk through in the fall when the trees are full of color but also in the spring when the dogwoods are blooming all through this area. Most of the houses are set way back on the properties so it's hard to see them when all the trees are in bloom. I also came here in winter to photograph the houses when the trees were bare. Here are some from the other day when we took out because it was foggy and I love to get photos in the fog. When we got here the fog was cleaning for the most part.
Any houses in these pics were close to the road.
This is getting more to the area where the houses are hidden.
Any houses in these pics were close to the road.
This is getting more to the area where the houses are hidden.
13 comments:
All of these photos are so beautiful! Love all the colorful trees on some of them and the lighting is great...yay for fog to make the colors stand out! I can see why you like to drive through this area during different seasons!
it was beautiful that day and i got quite a few houses farther back that i'll post at some point.
I'd want to be far back!
You live in such a beautiful area, Sandy. Your photos are lovely. I really like how the smaller, blossoming trees are growing among the tall, older trees.
i'm just speechless.
to live or be near such an area. it's like an enchanted forest.
i wonder if people who live there really truly know how blessed they are!
surely they do.
i would never stop being grateful!!!
LOLOL.
turns out i wasn't speechless after all.
sigh.
never am!
thank you for these pictures. they're simply wonderful. xoxo♥
What a beautiful place, Sandy!
LOVE all these pictures!
Oh I would too - live far back off the road - the properties are beautiful with so many trees and a stream running through some of them.
thanks Connie - there definitely are some beautiful areas around here - I love when I find new ones.
thanks Tammy - i know how easy it is to take an area one lives in for granted - i do often. But then there are those times when it's beautiful because of snow ..or fog...or autumn.. and I get reminded over again that I like it here.
thanks Sonia!
Sandy, this is such a gorgeous and serene place! I love all your photos.
thanks Linda.
Agree with Linda. This is a gorgeous and serene looking place. Kind of reminds me of Twilight movie. This looks like the neighborhood.
Post a Comment