Olalla Washington is a small community with one store, a post office, gas station and that's about it. But it's so beautiful. This house I've passed by a few times on the way to Al's Market. It's about 5 minutes away from the house and just across the street from the water.
I've enjoyed my time here but it's coming to an end tomorrow when I get on a plane to come home. I'll miss my grandkids. They are really special and my granddaughter is such a good cookie maker. I'll be posting more later in the week and visiting blogs.
7 comments:
that trip has got to have just flown by for you!
it seems like you only left yesterday!
have a safe one coming back home. XOXO♥
That looks like such a beautiful house and sounds like such a perfect little down. Safe travels home :)
Our 3rd granddaughter turns 1 this month. Sadly, she is in Vancouver and we are in Ontario! My 2nd one turns 6 this weekend, but my daughter's in-laws are there and we won't see her!
That's a beautiful house with the trees and shrubs around it too. I'm glad to hear you've had such a good visit. :)
I love that house! I didn't realize the town is so small! I'm sure, though, that there is much to see surrounding the town and that the drives are pretty. Talk to you soon!
thanks everyone - got home last night. Yes Olalla is small but surrounded by larger towns - Port Orchard, Bremerton, Gig Harbor - lots of beautiful places.
Jennifer - always hard to not be around for a grandkids' birthday. I miss so many because they live far away.
Tammy - it did go fast for sure. But, we will be back in July when we visit for a week and probably see a lot more of the area.
Olalla Washington looks a lovely community, Sandy!
Beauiful house too.
Sure, I know you will miss your dears grandkids!!
Post a Comment