At my son's house in Washington - the kids have a "peace" room. This is a place that I have to duck to get into but the kids can stand up. At one end is a twin mattress on the floor and also a big beige bean bag to sit on. It is definitely peaceful in there. If one of them is having a bad day they can go in there to be alone and breathe and find their peaceful place again.
The kids bedrooms (two bedrooms) are also on the second floor where this room is, as well as a large bathroom and a big craft room and a media area where there is a TV and couch. .
Sometimes the kids decide to sleep in here - especially if they have company visiting and might need to sleep more people at the house and can use the kids bedrooms also.
My daughter in law painted every one of those bookcases and I can see why she has been having some neck problems.
Being a 4th grade teacher she and the kids have quite a collection of books.
This room is where the door to the peace room is. It's an attic area over the garage.
The kids bedrooms (two bedrooms) are also on the second floor where this room is, as well as a large bathroom and a big craft room and a media area where there is a TV and couch. .
Sometimes the kids decide to sleep in here - especially if they have company visiting and might need to sleep more people at the house and can use the kids bedrooms also.
My daughter in law painted every one of those bookcases and I can see why she has been having some neck problems.
Being a 4th grade teacher she and the kids have quite a collection of books.
This room is where the door to the peace room is. It's an attic area over the garage.
5 comments:
What a wonderful place. I would have thrived in that room as a child. Well, now too no doubt.
utterly FANTASTIC! in every way.
What a lovely room!
I love the peace room. Look at all those books! I would have lived in there as a child.
What a wonderful place!
Just amazing to have all those books! Wow!
Post a Comment