I was out walking a neighborhood in Port Orchard when I came upon this cat.
This cat when I first saw it kind of made me step back a minute. He looked like a bully to me. I noticed that there was a woman down the street with dogs. It turned out that after I had taken some close ups of the cat these dogs ran up to me and were real friendly. I exchanged a few words with the woman and she told me that the cat was hers and the dogs really loved the cat. The cat would always go out on walks with her when she took her dogs out.
I guess first impressions CAN be deceiving because the cat was very friendly and loving.
This cat when I first saw it kind of made me step back a minute. He looked like a bully to me. I noticed that there was a woman down the street with dogs. It turned out that after I had taken some close ups of the cat these dogs ran up to me and were real friendly. I exchanged a few words with the woman and she told me that the cat was hers and the dogs really loved the cat. The cat would always go out on walks with her when she took her dogs out.
I guess first impressions CAN be deceiving because the cat was very friendly and loving.
7 comments:
One of my cats used to follow me when I would take a walk around the neighborhood. She also chased off any dog that came onto HER property!
I can see why the cat looked like a bully to you...it has that look! Glad to know it's not like that. lol
Oh what a cutie. I love his face...so does Mr Cheddar :-)
sigh...
i just love happy endings. :)
AND your pictures!
XO♥
I like the coloring on the cat's face. Glad to hear it was friendly to you.
A Very Happy Mother's Day!
What a beautiful cat, Sandy!
The neighborhood in Port Orchard looks lovely, specially the red house with many flowers.
Cat's can be territorial!!!!
Post a Comment