".......Factual information alone isn't sufficient to guide you through life's
labyrinthine tests. You need and deserve regular deliveries of uncanny
revelation. One of your inalienable rights as a human being should
therefore be to receive a mysteriously useful omen every day of your life......" Rob Brezny
I feel similar sentiments with Rob Brezny. I've always been somewhat of a sleuth when it comes to finding signs. I guess it's just my nature.
Something is going on - I found this card a week or so ago. I was walking along a road in Valley of Enchantment with my grandson and husband, when there was this card on the side of the road lying in dirt, the number side facing down. I picked it up and for some reason knew not to ignore it - instead putting it in my pocket. When I got home I set it on my dresser and forgot about it until something happened yesterday. There was a reason yesterday that I went over to my dresser and picked it up.
I will say I don't live my life according to astrology, numerology, psychic predictions, etc. But I am interested in the many signs that seem to smack me in the face - along the path of my life. There have been so many synchronicities in my life I could write a book about them - as I'm sure everyone can if they are paying attention and taking mental notes. It happens to every one all the time - coincidences, syncronicity - those ah ha moments.
Carl Jung wrote: Synchronicity is an ever present reality for those who have eyes to see.
Part II to this story will be continued later. I'm leaving soon but hope to add more tonight or tomorrow.
Here is a photo of the card I took it outside to photograph it yesterday.
Clubs - Mind - Communication - Intelligence
8 of Clubs - Power of the Mind
Karma for the 8 of Clubs - Fear of Domination
One of the first things on beginning my search was this:
When the 8 of Club are able to clarify their objectives, they always go straight towards them and attain them. Through the power of knowledge, which is their heritage, they can overcome all obstacles and attain any desire.
The Eight of Club people are like cats that always lands on their feet - protection surrounds them in all departments of life. But they must strive for mental balance and not allow their strong emotions, fixed ideas, or temperamental attitudes to dominate their lives, or the lives of those they love.
I feel similar sentiments with Rob Brezny. I've always been somewhat of a sleuth when it comes to finding signs. I guess it's just my nature.
Something is going on - I found this card a week or so ago. I was walking along a road in Valley of Enchantment with my grandson and husband, when there was this card on the side of the road lying in dirt, the number side facing down. I picked it up and for some reason knew not to ignore it - instead putting it in my pocket. When I got home I set it on my dresser and forgot about it until something happened yesterday. There was a reason yesterday that I went over to my dresser and picked it up.
I will say I don't live my life according to astrology, numerology, psychic predictions, etc. But I am interested in the many signs that seem to smack me in the face - along the path of my life. There have been so many synchronicities in my life I could write a book about them - as I'm sure everyone can if they are paying attention and taking mental notes. It happens to every one all the time - coincidences, syncronicity - those ah ha moments.
Carl Jung wrote: Synchronicity is an ever present reality for those who have eyes to see.
Part II to this story will be continued later. I'm leaving soon but hope to add more tonight or tomorrow.
Here is a photo of the card I took it outside to photograph it yesterday.
Clubs - Mind - Communication - Intelligence
8 of Clubs - Power of the Mind
Karma for the 8 of Clubs - Fear of Domination
One of the first things on beginning my search was this:
When the 8 of Club are able to clarify their objectives, they always go straight towards them and attain them. Through the power of knowledge, which is their heritage, they can overcome all obstacles and attain any desire.
The Eight of Club people are like cats that always lands on their feet - protection surrounds them in all departments of life. But they must strive for mental balance and not allow their strong emotions, fixed ideas, or temperamental attitudes to dominate their lives, or the lives of those they love.
3 comments:
Now I'm looking forward to part 2!
Me too! Part 2. I hate waiting! ;)
I posted part 2. Hopefully there will be a part 3.
Post a Comment