Thursday, July 3, 2014

THE PAINTING (IMAGE) AND THE LINK I WENT TO YESTERDAY

In continuing with my story about the 8 of Clubs -

There was an image I saw yesterday at a blog I just happened to stop by, which is posted below.    Magpie Tales (a blog which I've heard of before but never joined in) is a blog where an image is posted and you are invited to make up a story and join in - leave a link - so people will come read your story.  I think a few people I know in blog world use to join in - one of them might have been  Crusty Crone - who passed away several years ago.  She was a long time blogger and forum friend of mine.  I'm not sure that before yesterday I ever visited Magpie Tales before - I had heard the name and would read Crusty's stories but read them at her own blog never at Magpie Tales blog.

Anyway here is the image.



Seeing this image reminded me of the 8 of clubs card sitting on my dresser.   Immediately I got up, went and got the card - felt an excitement building - so before doing anything else I photographed it.  I then came back to the computer and began to look up 8 of clubs - symbology - and came to a few sites - one of them being the Divine Sleuth.  She had an article about 8of clubs

i will LINK IT HERE

She wrote the article back on June 3,  2010.  I found the card approximately 4 years later ----finding the card  on 06/20/14.

Since then she wrote a new article talking about how two people (myself and someone else) recently contacted her about finding an 8 of Clubs and then coming across her blog.

I'm still in the process of seeing how the rest of this unfolds and will report back here.  I find it rather interesting that some one besides myself recently came across an 8 of clubs.

Part 3 of the story will be up soon I hope (if there is a part 3).

The purpose of finding this card  may be a simple  one - or it may be more important - I just don't know yet how it will play out.

I do know that I love to sleuth things out.

I'll end with this quote by Deepak Chopra

According to Vedanta, there are only two symptoms of enlightenment, just two indications that a transformation is taking place within you toward a higher consciousness. The first symptom is that you stop worrying. Things don’t bother you anymore. You become light hearted and full of joy. 
The second symptom is that you encounter more and more meaningful coincidences in your life, more and more synchronicities  And this accelerates to the point where you actually experience the miraculous.

~ Deepak Chopra



4 comments:

Connie said...

It's interesting someone else came across the same card.

cat's momma said...

This is exciting! You have put that card in your wallet, yes? I loved reading her story at her blog and will now go check out the newer post you talk about. I know you'll be paying close attention to everything you come across!

I actually remember reading something about the number 8 and people putting it in their wallets from years ago. But I never would have thought of it on my own without reading this today.

Out of Sight L said...

wow this is interesting funny thing yesterday I was looking for something and i found a deck of Cards filled with Christmas images, hmm have to wonder ;) love the stories, Where she is she knows everything, how great is that!

sandy said...

deck of cards w/chrstmas images - cool! Watch out Christmas will be here before you know it.

Labels

12 tomatoe site (1) agua fria (1) around town (2) Arrowbear (1) Arroyo Grande (2) art (1) artsy art (1) atascadero (2) autumn (1) autumn birds (1) Avila Beach (1) back deck (1) Balboa Island (1) beanie (4) bears (1) Bend (10) bend daily front porch (1) big bear (1) Big Bear City (1) bird (1) bird farm (1) bird farm magnolia (1) bird house (1) birds (2) blue (1) blue jay (1) botanical gardens (1) burnt mill road (1) ca (1) california (2) Cambria (1) carrie's garden (1) cat (5) cats (2) cayucos (1) cedar glen (7) cedar pines park (1) central coast (3) central coast visit (1) chicken lime and cilantro (1) christmas (1) city scenes (2) claremont (23) Claremont front porch (1) coast (2) Corona (1) Corral (1) Covina (3) crestline (9) crestline front porch (1) crochet. (1) daffodils (1) dailiy front porch (1) daily (1) daily front porch (36) daily front porch CLAREMONT (1) daily front porch claremont (1) daily front porch COVINA (1) Daily porch (2) dog (1) doggie day care (1) dogs (1) drone over china (1) duarte (1) fall (1) fall 2015 (1) family garden (1) favorite house #1 (1) ferry (1) fog (1) front porch (78) front porch Bend (1) front porch crestline (1) front porch daily (5) front porch deck crestline (1) front porch Laverne (1) front porch post (6) front porch rim forest (1) front porch SLO (1) front porch Upland (1) Front Porches (1) frontp porch (1) glendora (1) granddaughters (1) grandson (1) great falls (1) green valley lake (1) grobeak (1) halcyon (1) heaps peak (1) heron (1) horse (1) hummingbirds (1) hwy 38 (1) ice (1) jake (1) keller peak (1) kinkade (1) kittens (3) la maison boheme (1) lake arrowhead (9) lake arrowhead. (1) Lake Gregory area (1) lake gregory dogs (1) laugh a lot (1) Laverne (5) leaves. claremont (1) local (1) lopez lake (1) love birds (1) mac and jake (1) mackenzie (1) Magnolia Bird farm (1) mansion redlands (1) mice (1) mirror pond (1) monrovia (3) montana (1) morro bay gallery (1) mountain rim (1) mountain towns (1) mountains (1) mouse (1) ms. feral (1) mt. baldy (3) my street (1) Northwest Crossing (1) oak glen (3) ocean (1) oceano (1) olalla (2) Ontario (4) Oregon (5) Oro (1) parrots (1) paso robles (4) pelicans (2) PET pacific electric trail (1) pets (1) Pismo Beach (1) Pismo trip (1) playground (1) port orchard (3) poulsbo (1) Prescott (1) rainbow (1) Redlands (5) rim highway (1) rim of the world (1) riverside (6) roosters (1) RUNNING SPRINGS (1) san antonio heights (1) san luis obispo (5) san simeon (1) santa barbara courthouse (1) santa's village (1) seagulls (1) seahawks (1) seattle (4) sky park (1) SLO (3) snow (2) snow in March (1) snow white (1) squirrel (1) sugarloaf (1) sunset (3) tacoma (2) temecula (1) Templeton (1) Thompson creek trail (1) thunder snow (1) toni's (1) tulips (1) Twin Peaks (3) typewriter (1) Upland (8) valentine's day (1) valley of moon (1) vashon island (1) VOE (1) walk (1) washington (1) western bluebird (1) wrightwood (6) WW (1) zebras (2)