I leave a little table top Christmas tree up all year in a few different rooms. One of them is in my bedroom.
Mackenzie, when she was visiting, was happy and surprised to see that I have a Christmas tree in my room, just like she does. I take the ornaments off but just leave it up to enjoy the little white lights once in awhile.
I like this photo of her and she is growing up so fast. I was looking at my blog from a few years back and realized I posted photos of Mac, Cayden and Jake all the time. I miss seeing their little faces on my blog. I need to rectify that. This is a beginning.
Mackenzie, when she was visiting, was happy and surprised to see that I have a Christmas tree in my room, just like she does. I take the ornaments off but just leave it up to enjoy the little white lights once in awhile.
I like this photo of her and she is growing up so fast. I was looking at my blog from a few years back and realized I posted photos of Mac, Cayden and Jake all the time. I miss seeing their little faces on my blog. I need to rectify that. This is a beginning.
8 comments:
Yes, she is starting to get a bit of an older look to her face, but still as cute as ever! Her teeth have grown in...geez, now that I think about it I haven't seen her for TOO LONG.
I'd like a Christmas tree in my room too with the twinkling white lights.
Home Depot! go get one - you'll love the feeling of mystical magic.
She is such a sweetie!
Thanks Daisy! She surely is.
Ken saw the picture of Kenzie and said he thought she is beginning to look different also...I guess the growing up thing is going on here.
She is getting a little older look now! I need to post more pics - i have so many!
oh my what a sweet sweet face, I noticed good looks run in the family ;)
thanks Lorraine - all my grandkids are so cute but don't all grammas say that, ha.
Post a Comment