So we were up in Bend in January - The kids parents went out to dinner and we babysat. They said they wanted to do a show for us - the little guy was around 3 1/2 so he followed everything his sister "commanded" him to do - definitely a command by Mackenzie, lol. So their act starts and it looks like he is learning to be a cheerleader or it is a new dance move.
Looking good so far.
Yup he is following along nicely.
Great moves going on there.
Oh no - she is not teaching him to twerk I hope.
And we are drawing close to the end.
The end (or so I thought) and I catch her in the air also.
He takes a bow!
And then the intermission - We are told to stay in place - do not move - don't go anywhere because there is more to come! So we wait and I take photos of the photos on the fireplace. And then a
grand entrance is to come.
They have dressed up. Now ...I don't know if Jakey dressed himself or his sister helped him but these will be a source of embarrassment later in life, hehe.
You'll notice the beautiful hat, dress and the cowgirl boots he has decided to wear.
Not sure what is going on here. It looks like the inspiration for dancing is dying down.
Well...Other than the costumes they wore - this dance was a dud!
And he takes a bow and then then the sweet pose
And THE END .... and the kiss goodnight and goodbye...AND
..............And THE HUG
And then - it was getting close to bedtime. Whew! That was some performance. It's so easy to be in charge of these kids because they love to entertain their grandparents!
Gosh I love these crazy kids - awake and asleep!
Looking good so far.
Yup he is following along nicely.
Great moves going on there.
Oh no - she is not teaching him to twerk I hope.
And we are drawing close to the end.
The end (or so I thought) and I catch her in the air also.
He takes a bow!
And then the intermission - We are told to stay in place - do not move - don't go anywhere because there is more to come! So we wait and I take photos of the photos on the fireplace. And then a
grand entrance is to come.
They have dressed up. Now ...I don't know if Jakey dressed himself or his sister helped him but these will be a source of embarrassment later in life, hehe.
You'll notice the beautiful hat, dress and the cowgirl boots he has decided to wear.
Not sure what is going on here. It looks like the inspiration for dancing is dying down.
Well...Other than the costumes they wore - this dance was a dud!
And he takes a bow and then then the sweet pose
And THE END .... and the kiss goodnight and goodbye...AND
..............And THE HUG
And then - it was getting close to bedtime. Whew! That was some performance. It's so easy to be in charge of these kids because they love to entertain their grandparents!
Gosh I love these crazy kids - awake and asleep!
11 comments:
Hahahaha...felt like I was there! Jakey makes a pretty girl and Kenzie makes a great big sister! That was fun. ;)
Oh my gosh, Sandy, this made me smile big. :D So sweet. Loved the costumes. Hahaha!
Made me smile too!
They are adorable!
Loved this!
thanks! I miss them...but in a few weeks I see Holly and Holden and their parents (my oldest son) from San Francisco - they will be in town for a few days.
oh that is so cute...
imagination... and planning... and execution... pretty cute... :-)
tessa~
and it is also sweet to see siblings who get along so well! mama and daddy must be doing a great job.
i'm sure they aren't always so sweet together, they are only human. but to be able to plan and execute this show, they have to have a good handle on their sibling-feelings.
tessa~
thanks Tessa. There are times you can hear their screams at each other down the street, ha.
july 30...
re: your comment in my blog..."I love the way you show your photos with the edges softened"
i do this, with the "i-photo app" which came on my i-mac computer. i can make these little 'frames,' in bigger or smaller sizes... white or black... i can fuzzzzz the edges of my pics... i can make my pics into black and white, or antique...
these are the only kind-of-photoshopping things i can do. i have no regular photoshopping downloads. it seems, i have trouble trying to download them, onto a mac.
but that's ok, really. i don't really like photos, which have been obviously altered.
thank you for liking this effect!!!
tessa~
How wonderful, a show for you beautiful, funny, cute as all get go love the grand finale and of course the hugs makes the show a hit, I love this, it's so sweet and endearing, you must love them to bits
Thanks Lorraine.
Hi Tessa - it sounds like a lot of the editing Picasa has for their pics...what you have with your Mac - but they don't soften it as pretty as yours for some reason - I think the edge on yours is bigger. Your pictures are really pretty.
Loved the show! I bet you miss having them live closer to you.
Post a Comment