While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt
I've looked at this photo
several times since I
took it at the end of June.
Mackenzie is behind him
catching bubbles.
Somehow I caught him as
he was jumping with joy
at catching the bubbles.
I guess at 8-years-old you can still find yourself having fun chasing bubbles. I photographed my other grandson one time in the air. Well several times but I particularly like this photo of him. He was only 5 I think and wanted to go to the trail where the sun was (long story)...
And these two guys pictured above - here they are when Hunt was 4 or so and Cayden was 7 months. They have always been best buddies since then.
Another younger photo of them.
They don't get to see each other much anymore because of their schedules and different summer vacation plans. They both miss the other one a lot and I hope to get them together in the next few weeks.
7 comments:
beautiful photos...
beautiful children...
oh the spontaneous joy, of childhood......
lovely that you have "captured" them, in photos. because they grow so quickly. as you know.
i'll say again here, although i already said it in another of your blogs... :-) thank you for coming by my blog, and leaving a comment!
tessa~
My granddaughter Rose is such a source of joy inn my life.
I know you feel the same way about yours.
I love all of these shots, Sandy.
They are wonderful
Made me smile ....
Oh my gosh, Sandy, I love these pictures. I especially like that first one. You caught him at just the right moment.
That quote is so perfect for that photograph! The other photos are giving me a melancholy type of feeling because they've grown up so fast...and that means we're growing older so fast...but they are priceless photos to have!
thanks so much!
my next post will be kind of funny.
they are just the sweetest , forever friendships keeps you up and hopeful, these are wonderful photos Sandy!
Cayden looks like he is getting taller. I remember when Mac was taller. You are lucky to have so many beautiful grand children.
Post a Comment