I have so many photos from our visit to the coast in November and this one in particular I knew if i could get it to look okay i would like to post it. The sun was in my eyes, the pelican was in front of the sun and it was pretty much impossible to get any detail to show up on his feathers as the bird itself photographed really dark and the light behind was glaring. Off and on I would take it into photoshop and try again and again to make it look okay. Finally I hit a few buttons (couldn't tell you really what I did) and got it to this point.
I like what I ended up with - at least with what I started out with and now I can actually see it. I might keep at it and see where i can take it from here.
and a beautiful sunset on the beach in Pismo.
I like what I ended up with - at least with what I started out with and now I can actually see it. I might keep at it and see where i can take it from here.
and a beautiful sunset on the beach in Pismo.


6 comments:
Wonderful ... the shot of the pelican, you are good with photoshop!
The sunset is gorgeous ... beautiful shot!
Oh Sandy pure magic, you could sell those for a fortune they are so magnificent, wow, it took my breath away
Pelicans are one of my most favorite birds. I never get tired of them. Your photo is magnificent and I think you should use it as a model for a painting.
This pelican photo turned out so beautifully with your photoshop work on it! It is just breathtaking! Also that sunset photo is fantastic! I'm glad you are posting some more of what you took up here because I didn't get to see most of the pics you had taken.
thanks all! Laura i'll eventually get most of them up.
Beautifully done. The details show up quite clearly now. Both photos are so lovely.
Post a Comment