I'm sure I posted these years ago after I took them on a visit. But I love these photos so much I wanted them back up. Luckily I had posted these so I had them saved because the photos of this trip plus several months of photos I took when we lived with my grandkids for a year around 2011 were lost when my computer had a major virus and we had to blow the whole thing out and start over. I lost all my photos.
I'm thrilled to still have these because since then, we have driven to this area before while up at the coast and the cows haven't been in this area when we drive by. Somewhere I read or heard that the central coast has the happiest cows alive. I believe it.
I'll split the posting of these cow photos into two posts - besides these i have about five or six more. I think this is in Arroyo Grande - if not my sister would know.
Each one would make a beautiful painting.
I was so excited when I saw this scenery and these cows I must have been bouncing all over the place taking these pics.
Soon, soon - I want to go back.
I'm thrilled to still have these because since then, we have driven to this area before while up at the coast and the cows haven't been in this area when we drive by. Somewhere I read or heard that the central coast has the happiest cows alive. I believe it.
I'll split the posting of these cow photos into two posts - besides these i have about five or six more. I think this is in Arroyo Grande - if not my sister would know.
Each one would make a beautiful painting.
I was so excited when I saw this scenery and these cows I must have been bouncing all over the place taking these pics.
Soon, soon - I want to go back.
7 comments:
You were bouncing all over and jumping out of the car when it slowed down...haha! Funny, I just put up some cow pics today from a recent drive through the countryside near us. I've never seen all those cows again, and we've checked it out a few times. I was as thrilled as you were when we went up with you and they were there and the hills were so green!
Oh my, Sandy, these photos are amazing.
I am so happy you posted them as they truly made me feel happy!
You are such a great photographer!!!!
Wow Laura - you would think going by several times you would have seen them. I'm so glad we were "blessed" to have witnessed this beautiful view back then.
Thanks Margie - I will be putting more up later.
These are beautiful! I keep a Flikr account and download all my photos to it
wow now i have to call you the best cow photographer lol oh keep your photos safe, buy a 64g Stick kington or whatever select all photos and copy unto E:Drive , and never worry again ;)
i save them all off now - in two places - web albums and external drive. i learned my lesson!
i think it was from September 2011 to about June 2012. I had so many good photos that i lost.
I love the very first one with the little one looking over top of the adult. The scenery in these is amazing too!
Post a Comment