The first week after Christmas was too cold to walk so we took out in the jeep to get some snow photos. A lot of areas were already melting because they had direct sun. At our house the snow stays a little longer because we are on the shady part of the mountain this time of year.
Here are a few I took while driving through Blue Jay, the next town over from us.
This photo with the blue car in front - i love this property but can never get a good photo as we are on the one highway through Blue Jay where there is normally cars behind us and we are going at about 45 miles an hour. The photos usually turn out blurry. This was the best I could get that day. I would definitely live in that house.
Here are a few I took while driving through Blue Jay, the next town over from us.
This photo with the blue car in front - i love this property but can never get a good photo as we are on the one highway through Blue Jay where there is normally cars behind us and we are going at about 45 miles an hour. The photos usually turn out blurry. This was the best I could get that day. I would definitely live in that house.
7 comments:
Beautiful shots!
Stay off bridges when you are walking and do not climb over a railing to go down below a bridge. I had a bad dream about you.
I had a weird dream about the world. I was walking through a market place where people had booths of stuff for sale - everyone looked a little ragged and it was a little chaotic the way the merchandise was displayed.
Next thing I knew I heard this ...
We are turning the world off for a bit so you can choose new characters and clean up your messes. Then we will turn it back on. And everything went still.
I definitely will stay off bridges (probably not) but i won't climb down one.
Beautiful homes! I'd live in any one of them, if I could!!!
Cheryl Ann
Oh, these are wonderful photos!
Love them , Sandy !
I LOVE THEM ALL, any house...but love your photos....
Thanks Cheryl Ann, Margie and Lorraine. I have so many houses to post - i can't get enough of driving around looking at houses.
Pretty! The houses you photograph always seem so unique and quaint.
Post a Comment