.....Just how many seagull photos does one need to take. My answer would be ....as many photos as there are seagulls. So I'm not even close to taking enough seagull photos.
These were seagulls on Pismo Beach. I have promised myself to get all my vacation photos up or at least most of the ones that make me feel like I could get in the car tomorrow and head back up. I can smell the ocean air and feel the breeze as I type.
Wow this guy was checking her out.
He looked so tiny there in this blue and gold scene.
But there were people behind him who didn't even see him or acknowledge how cute he is - but I did.
I heard him say "Namaste". I really did.
And to him I said back - the spirit in me bows to the spirit in you - ....God, spirit, life, universe, love, peace, what have you....
All that Is - is quite beautiful.
These were seagulls on Pismo Beach. I have promised myself to get all my vacation photos up or at least most of the ones that make me feel like I could get in the car tomorrow and head back up. I can smell the ocean air and feel the breeze as I type.
Wow this guy was checking her out.
He looked so tiny there in this blue and gold scene.
But there were people behind him who didn't even see him or acknowledge how cute he is - but I did.
I heard him say "Namaste". I really did.
And to him I said back - the spirit in me bows to the spirit in you - ....God, spirit, life, universe, love, peace, what have you....
All that Is - is quite beautiful.
6 comments:
Oh, these are all wonderful shots!
I do love seagulls.
thanks Margie - they are such fun birds to watch, especially when they catch a current of air.
Aww, I like these pics! I like your shots of these seagulls so much!
I do too love Seagulls and the photos are so magical and magnificent oh Sandy...I look forward to these everyday
These are wonderful, Sandy! Love the blue and gold, your commentary, and the expression on the faces of the birds. :)
thanks so much. I just want to thank you all - when you take time out of schedules to look at a blog that's great and a connection. thanks.
Post a Comment