With all the fog, moisture, rain and some snow we have had this past spring - the forest is looking really healthy. It's nice to see.
Two hummingbirds hang around this tree that's right off the deck - there are feeders up by the window so on days we're inside they're fun to watch.
I don't regularly visit that many blogs - only a handful but in the last month several people I visit are either taking blog breaks or quitting blog world altogether.
Not sure why it is happening but i'll miss their posts. Every one needs a break no doubt - maybe it has to do with spring.
I saw this bear the other day up on the highway near a sandwich shop.
I always love driving from Blue Jay through Agua Fria (this tiny area) back to where I live. I don't think there is a time we drive through that I don't take a picture of this area and it's ....about 7 or 8 shops.
Two hummingbirds hang around this tree that's right off the deck - there are feeders up by the window so on days we're inside they're fun to watch.
I don't regularly visit that many blogs - only a handful but in the last month several people I visit are either taking blog breaks or quitting blog world altogether.
Not sure why it is happening but i'll miss their posts. Every one needs a break no doubt - maybe it has to do with spring.
I saw this bear the other day up on the highway near a sandwich shop.
I always love driving from Blue Jay through Agua Fria (this tiny area) back to where I live. I don't think there is a time we drive through that I don't take a picture of this area and it's ....about 7 or 8 shops.
11 comments:
Lush forest!!! Yesssssss!!!! This is my kind of setting.
I mean, opposed to Venice. ,-))))))
I often wonder about "blogging holiday"... Unless it's the person's health, which makes they happen. -sigh-
But just, taking a "blogging holiday"... I guess I don't understand. And also guess, it's that I have a lot to chatter on about. Because when I run out of blogging mojo and say I have...... Back comes my muse!!!!!! :-)
So anyway, I'm here!!!!!! Unless the $&^%^#@^&* knee acts up, to much! :-)))))
well nice that you will still be blogging, that makes me smile!.
I love foggy days. And this place looks surreal. Like it's been cut out straight from a postcard or magazine. Beautiful!
Such beautiful pictures! Makes me want to head up there soon.
Visit any time Lalura.
Thanks Lux.
Beautiful photos, Sandy! I love the hummingbird.
Thank you for joining the discussion/comments, on this post of mine!!! I love to do "What do you think? posts. And I think bloggers like to be asked for their opinion. :-) Thank-you-much, for giving me yours.
What a beeeeeautiful hummmmmingbird. If we get them, which is rarely, they are rather dull ones. But still lovely to see!
here for a quick Hi Sandy, how are you, miss you and all the beauty you post...I will be back one day, that you can count of for now take care of yourself and keep on taking these magnificent photos, miss you xo
thanks for your visit Daisy. I miss your presence on line.
I liike your "what do you think " posts. Hope your sciatica etc is getting better every day.
Hi Lorraine - nice to see you here. Hope you start blogging again some day Take care.
Post a Comment