My very favorite photographer that I found on the net awhile back - her photos are beautiful works of art. i love how she says that the light - the shading, etc., is what inspires her to go out and photograph. I definitely get that. If I had a camera like hers - I would never be inside!
I'll be back to my regular posting and visiting by Wednesday. I've missed checking in but it's been busy.
5 comments:
WOW indeed outstanding and oh so loving, busy is good, see you Wednesday, such an incredibly beautiful photographer, love this
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just love her work...so beautiful
And I'm here searching her on IG now. Wow. She's an amazing photographer. She's an artist. Her work really is nostalgic. I'm in love with her now.
Thanks for sharing! :D
so happy u all like her - her work makes you "feel" something - it's great.
Post a Comment