Woke up to this - and I didn't think we would get anything...even though 1" was predicted. It was beautiful and later I will post photos from around my yard.
I admit it I am a photo hoarder. I take so many that never get posted but I'm going to give it a good try and post most of my snow photos I took yesterday. Here are some around the area. I love the look of snow in the mountains. It covers the dirt and makes everything look better.
I plan to get back out today and see what it looks like further up the mountain - a lot of it has melted no doubt.
These were taken on the way to breakfast yesterday on our way to Blue Jay (a little town a couple miles away).
I admit it I am a photo hoarder. I take so many that never get posted but I'm going to give it a good try and post most of my snow photos I took yesterday. Here are some around the area. I love the look of snow in the mountains. It covers the dirt and makes everything look better.
I plan to get back out today and see what it looks like further up the mountain - a lot of it has melted no doubt.
These were taken on the way to breakfast yesterday on our way to Blue Jay (a little town a couple miles away).
6 comments:
Beautiful and cold looking and I see the roads got scraped right away! Nothing like snow to liven up the views!!
Pretty pictures, Sandy. You're getting snow and we are getting record-breaking high temperatures. It's supposed to reach 91 degrees here today. This is spring? Crazy. It's too early for summer to be here. The weather is so mixed up anymore.
oh sandy!
i just can't believe the beauty of where you live. it's simply magical.
the tall trees... there is a quaintness and a majesty to it all at the same time.
so blessed are you! but then you know it. even with snow in spring...
i hate to say it... but i'm enjoying the rain and storms we're having. our drought lasted over 3 years. it's finally breaking.
i can't get enough rain! though i think we've had enough for awhile. places are flooding. but oh... the sound of it. and the smell... i love it.
thanks Laura, Daisy and Tammy - Record breaking high for Daisy -Agreed - it is totally mixed up - we had warmer days in winter. we've had more days of heavy breezes than I remember. Hard to get out and walk.
Laura u would love driving through the snow areas - hope you can do that some time - they scrape/plow the streets pretty quick up here. We drove around again yesterday - looks like our side of the hill right where the house is - got the most snow than anywhere else in Crestline. Across the lake and up the hills looks like they barely got anything and all melted now
Tammy - it is so pretty here I really do like it. Glad you are getting lots of rain - I can relate with the drought stuff . When we go down the hill it's brown and I think people might have to stop watering their lawns soon.
OH MY GOSH the photos are stunning, but how can it be, when we're get highs on 90s...did the world turn around too fast or what? I didn't know you got snow, still I love the photos
Gorgeous shots .Sandy
Post a Comment