Every morning I get up and have a beautiful walk ahead of me through the neighborhoods up here.
We have been busy with kids - not just the grandkids but a lot of kids play back and forth at the house and their houses and trying to keep track of who is where or who went to the park etc..is a full time job - there are so many kids right now - it's like they were eggs that just hatched all at once and now they are flying out of the nest and landing everywhere. Last time we were here just a month or so ago - i didn't see near this many kids.
And at the park (which is basically a matter of one house away so it's really close) - is absolutely filled with kids after school. I had no problem findings kids who wanted to "jump" and pose for me.
i loved the peaceful scene in this house above - all I need is a chair on that porch and I could watch life happening all around me.
We have been busy with kids - not just the grandkids but a lot of kids play back and forth at the house and their houses and trying to keep track of who is where or who went to the park etc..is a full time job - there are so many kids right now - it's like they were eggs that just hatched all at once and now they are flying out of the nest and landing everywhere. Last time we were here just a month or so ago - i didn't see near this many kids.
And at the park (which is basically a matter of one house away so it's really close) - is absolutely filled with kids after school. I had no problem findings kids who wanted to "jump" and pose for me.
i loved the peaceful scene in this house above - all I need is a chair on that porch and I could watch life happening all around me.
8 comments:
Yes, I like that front porch also! I was just telling Ken that the very best place we've ever stayed on a trip was that house in Bend we were able to stay at!! I'd love to own that house. Meanwhile, it may get very quiet for you when you get back home...there won't be so many kids all over the place...lol
i loved that house in Bend - very unique and i loved the back yard area. i can see why u loved it. Crazy fun day - nonstop activity - and a hilarious competition between the guys with the lemonade stand and the girls selling water on the other side of the street - ...Jakey was in heaven being able to use his "signs", haha.
It is so beautiful and I love how the sun makes it even more warm and lovely, love your photos always Sandy
Front porches like this are so inviting- they give us glimpses of an earlier era when people had time on their hands rather than cell phones… It is a beautiful picture (and house.)
While I am "laid-up" with Siatica, I am leaving this comment..... Tessa was here. :-)
thanks Lorraine - ...so enjoying being in Bend.
thanks for your comment.... and I think what u wrote - is why I love porches so much. I have a lot more i'll be posting once i get home and back to my normal routine - and catching up on blogs.
Well - u have had that issue way too long - i hope u heal quickly! Glad "Tessa was here".
Post a Comment